Dr. Kathy Veon, DAOM, AP, CCN
Holistic, Integrative, and Functional Medicine Practitioner
Review Her Curriculum Vitae Now!
Dr. Kathy Veon is a Board Certified Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac), a Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture Physician and a Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist. She earned her post-doctoral degree (DAOM) from Emperor’s College of Traditional Oriental Medicine with a dual specialty of Internal and Physical medicine and also graduated with honors from Florida College of Integrative Medicine with a Master of Science of Oriental Medicine. Dr. Veon is currently serving as Chair of the Florida Board of Acupuncture, and Committee Chair of Continuing Education for the International and American Association of Clinical Nutritionists (IAACN).
Doctor Veon has successfully addressed a variety of chronic illnesses using holistic therapies including Acupuncture, Clinical Nutrition Therapies, Functional Medicine, NAET, Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA), Pelotherapy, EVOX Perception Reframing Therapy, and other holistic modalities.
Kathy has received extensive training in Acupuncture , Chinese and Western Herbology, human clinical nutrition and functional nutrition therapy, cupping, moxibustion, Acupoint Injection Therapy (AIT), Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA ), Cation Mudpack Therapy (Pelotherapy), Emotional Repolarization Technique Therapy (ERT), NAET Allergy Elimination Techniques, Integrative Medicine and other holistic modalities. She is certified by the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association as an Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist (ADS), and also works with people seeking help with addictions, mental/emotional disorders, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
Dr. Veon is a Certified QRA Referral Practitioner and works with patients dealing with the most chronic or severe health conditions by employing holistic healing tools to address all aspects of healing: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
Florida License: AP2296
Utah License: 10740183-1201
Dr. Kathy Veon is a member of the following organizations:
- Florida Department of Health / Board of Acupuncture. Chair 2017 – 2022. Appointed by the Florida Governor as a Board Member in 2015 and served as Chairman of the Continuing Education Committee and also on the Community Relations Committee. Elected to Vice-Chair of the Board of Acupuncture in 2016 and served on the Community Relations Committee and the Healthy Weight Initiative Committee. Elected to Chairman in 2017. Currently serve as Chair of the Probable Cause Panel (PCP), and also on the Legislative and Rules Committee and the Application – Exam and Endorsement Committee.
- International and American Association of Clinical Nutritionists (IAACN). Board of Directors / Committee Chair of the Continuing Education Committee. 2019. Duties include creating a curriculum for the annual Scientific Symposium, and organizing/planning the event. Member 2017.
- Seminole County Planning and Zoning Commission, Sanford, FL. Planning and Zoning Commissioner 2012 – 2015. The Planning and Zoning Commission / Local Planning Agency (P&Z / LPA) consists of members appointed by the Board of County Commissioners (BCC) to advise and make recommendations to the BCC on planning and land development matters.
- National Certification for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). Member 2006. #28625 Diplomate of Acupuncture
- National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA). Member 2006. #7983 Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist (ADS)
- Florida State Oriental Medicine Association (FSOMA). Member 2004
- Acupuncture Regenerative Medicine Society. Member
- American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. Member
- Weston A. Price Foundation. Member 2006
- Price Pottenger. Member 2017
Florida: #AP2296. 2006 to present
Emperor’s College of Traditional Oriental Medicine, Santa Monica, CA 2018 to 2020
Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM)
Specialties: Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine
Capstone: The biological effects of non-native electromagnetic frequencies (nnEMFs) in health
and disease patterns. A review of research and findings, and recommendations for educating
patients and practitioners for the purpose of improving overall health outcomes.
Florida College of Integrative Medicine, Orlando, FL 2003 to 2006
BS Professional Health Studies
MS Oriental Medicine (MSOM)
Graduated Cum Laude, GPA 3.71
Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania, Slippery Rock, PA 1988 to 1992
BS Technical Writing
Emphasis: Communication and Business Administration
Additional Training and Continuing Education
LAC + USC Medical Center. Los Angeles, CA. Observership with Dr. Brad Spellberg, MD. Chief Medical
Officer. Infectious Disease Specialist. Followed and observed Dr. Spellberg on clinical rounds and new
patient admissions daily for two weeks. January 2019.
Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA), Levels I, II and III.
Internship / Clinic Hours. The Premier Center, Santa Monica, CA. January 2011 and October 2014.
Worked with Dr. Robert Marshall, PhD, CCN in a clinic that specializes in using nutritional therapies to
treat patients with severe chronic illnesses. Assisted with testing procedures and treatment protocols
on patients with cancer, fibromyalgia, lupus, uranium poisoning, digestive disorders, hormone
imbalances, chemical exposures, parasitic, bio-film, mycoplasma and nanobacterial infections.
Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET). Orlando, FL. 2006, 2017
Conquering the Notorious Killer / Overcoming and Preventing Cancer. 2007
Iodine Therapy for Clinicians. Dr. David Brownstein. Orlando, FL. 2007
The Epidemic of a New Millennium / Type 2 Diabetes and Pancreatic Dysfunction. 2007
Functional Medicine and Bloodwork Analysis. 2008
Acupuncture and Emotional Disorders. Giovanni Maccioca. Miami, FL. 2008
Stress, Hormone Dysfunction and Immune Suppression. 2008
Cosmetic Acupuncture / Mei Zen. Sarasota, FL. 2009
The Overlooked Role of Infection in Neurodegenerative Diseases. 2010
Understanding Personality Disorders. Orlando, FL. 2010
Autism, ADD, and Allergies. 2011
Optimal Human Nutrition / CNCB Board. 2012
Cognition and Sensory Overload / CNCB Board. 2012
Pelotherapy for the Treatment of Pain. 2013
Understanding Endocrine Testing. 2013
Nutrition in TCM. 2013
QRA Level III Seminar. 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
The Cleveland Clinic Model for TCM Herbal Safety. Orlando, FL 2015
The Cause of Aging / Treating Blood Stasis in the Elderly. 2015
Circulation, Inflammation, Rejuvenation, Longevity. 2015
FSOMA Annual Conference. 2015
Detoxification, Herbology and Homeopathy Therapy / CNCB Board. 2016
Laboratory Assessment / CNCB Board. 2017
NAET Certification Course. 2017
IAACN Scientific Symposium. Solving the Disease Crisis Caused by our Toxic Environment. 2017
IAACN Scientific Symposium. Infectious Disease: The Influence of Clinical Nutrition on Outcome. 2018
EMFC 2019: Diagnosis and Treatment: Effects of Electromagnetic Field Exposure. The Impact of Today’s Wireless Technology. Scotts Valley, CA. 2019
IAACN Scientific Symposium. Immunization, Inoculation or Vaccination: Navigating the Consequences with Clinical Nutrition. Dallas, TX 2019
IAACN Scientific Symposium. Sex, Lies, and Hormones: Applied Endocrinology. Dallas, TX 2020
Microbiome Keynotes. Microbiome and Functional Medicine. Scottsdale, AZ. 2020
IAACN Scientific Symposium. The Synergy of 5G, EMFs, Environmental Assaults, and the Impact on
Human Health. Prevention, Diagnosis and Clinical Nutrition Interventions. Dallas, TX. October 2021
IAACN Scientific Symposium. Addressing Biochemical and Physiological Disruption from Viral Inoculations with Clinical Nutrition. Dallas TX. September 2022
An Overlooked Environmental Toxin. The Journal. Florida State Oriental Medical Association (FSOMA). 2017
EMF Exposures: Adverse Effects on Patient Health and Outcomes. Acupuncture Today. February 2022
EMF Trauma. Understanding the biological and emotional effects of EMF exposures, the most overlooked environmental toxin. Clinical interventions to support healthy autophagy, inflammatory and immune responses. IAACN Scientific Symposium. The Synergy of 5G, EMFs, Environmental Assaults and the Impact on Human Health. Prevention, Diagnosis and Clinical Nutrition Interventions. Dallas, TX