Clinical Nutritional Healing
Therapy Prices | Clinical Nutritional Healing with Dr Kathy Veon
Pelotherapy / Therapeutic Mud Therapy: $70 per 20 minutes. Therapy for physical trauma sites, surgery scars and injuries.
EVOX Therapy / Individual Session: $195. 1 hour.
EVOX Therapy / Transgenerational Initial Visit: $250. 1 ½ hours.
Package of 6 Sessions: $1030. Includes Initial Visit
Payment is by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover), Flexible Spending or Health Savings Account, Check or Cash. Full payment is expected at the time of service. ***We do not file insurance claims for patients, nor do we accept payment from insurance companies.***
Acupuncture Prices | Clinical Nutritional Healing by Dr Kathy Veon
Initial Acupuncture Visit: $185. Includes initial exam, acupuncture, Infrared Mat session, brief nutritional assessment and dietary recommendations.
Follow up Acupuncture Visit: $80. Includes only acupuncture and Infrared. Packages of 6 or 12 treatments are available at a discounted cash price. Must be paid in full at the time of purchase. No expiration. Refunds are prorated based on single visit price.
Package of 6 Acupuncture Sessions: $450.
Package of 12 Acupuncture Sessions: $840.
Clinical Nutritional Healing Payments are by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover), Flexible Spending or Health Savings Account, Check or Cash. Full payment is expected at the time of service. ***We do not file insurance claims for patients, nor do we accept payment from insurance companies.***
QRA Prices | Clinical Nutritional Healing handled by Dr Kathy Veon
Basic QRA / Clincal Nutrition Healing / Functional Medicine Testing Session: $285. 1 hour. Does not include the price of supplements or other therapies.
Full Body QRA / Clinical Nutrition Healing / Functional Medicine Testing Session: $570. 2 hours. Does not include the price of supplements or other therapies.
Follow up QRA / Clinical Nutrition Healing / Functional Medicine Session: $125. per 30 minutes. Sessions are typically scheduled once per month to re-test previously ‘weak’ points, assess healing progress and make new recommendations.
Testing Prices | Clinical Nutritional Healing with Dr Kathy Veon
Interference Field (IF) Testing: $125 per 30 minutes. Identifies blockages that are creating stagnation in the flow of energy through the body’s meridians. These blockages may be caused by trauma to the body.
NAET Initial Visit: $185. 1 hour. Includes intake, health history, testing and treatment.
NAET Single Session: Includes testing and treatment. $80. 30 minutes.
NAET Package of 12: $840.
Package of 12 treatments for acupuncture / NAET are available at a discounted cash price. Must be paid in full at the time of purchase. No expiration. Refunds are prorated based on single visit price.
Payment is by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover), Flexible Spending or Health Savings Account, Check or Cash.
Full payment is expected at the time of service.
***We do not file insurance claims for patients, nor do we accept payment from insurance companies.***
Clinical Nutritional Healing by Dr Kathy Veon with Central Florida Preventive Medicine
Nutritional Healing – To make an appointment of if you have questions regarding services offered and how they may benefit you, please call 407-328-6711 or email: Kathy@CFPreventiveMedicine.com
***New patients must provide a credit card (Visa, Master Card, AMEX and Discover) deposit to secure an appointment time. Please understand that anywhere from 1 – 3 hours are set aside just for you, and it is important that you can commit to the time that you have scheduled.***
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you may do so within 48 hours of your appointment time to receive a full refund of the deposit paid. Thank you for your thoughtful consideration and understanding.”
Appointments are available Monday – Thursday between 10am to 5pm. | You may download Intake Forms here.
Clinical Nutrition Healing Therapy, QRA Testing, Functional Medicine, Diagnostic Lab Tests, Holistic Medicine, Acupuncture, Cation Mud Therapy, BioFeedback and other therapies are all a part of a ‘healing program’ that addresses many aspects of physical, emotional and mental wellness.
Other considerations for healing must include food and diet choices, water and hydration, exercise, sleep, stress management and living a balanced life. The following list of books and websites will be helpful in achieving the fastest return to optimal health.
Here is some recommended reading on this topic. Dr Kathy Veon is sharing her book list to help you get more informed about clinical nutritional healing.
- Fat For Fuel by Dr. Mercola
- FOOD: What the Heck Should I Eat? by Mark Hyman, MD
- The Iodine Crisis: What You Don’t Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life by Lynne Farrow
- Iodine: Why You Need It, Why You Can’t Live Without It by David Brownstein, MD
- Cooking for Hormone Balance by Magdalena Wszelaki
- Eat Right For Your Type: (4 Blood Types, 4 Diets) by Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo
- Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and Whole-Foods Lifestyle. by Diane Sanfilippo, NC
- Books by Sally Fallon Morell
- The Oiling of America by Sally Fallon Morell
- Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon Morell
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price. DDS
- An Electronic Silent Spring: Facing the Dangers and Creating Safe Limits by Katie Singer
- Overpowered: What Science Tells Us About The Dangers of Cell Phones and WiFi-Age Devices by Martin Blank, PhD.
- Disconnect: The Truth About Cell Phone Radiation, What the Industry is Doing to Hide It, and How to Protect Your Family by Dr. Devra Davis, Ph.D
- The HeartMath Solution by Doc Childre and Howard Martin
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael Singer
- Books by Dr Caroline Leaf, Ph.D
- Switch On Your Brain: The Key to Peak Happiness, Thinking & Health by Dr. Caroline Leaf, Ph.D
- Who Switched Off My Brain?: Controlling Toxic Thoughts and Emotions by Dr. Caroline Leaf, Ph.D
- Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender by David R. Hawkins, MD, PhD. (Eliminate obstacles to enlightenment and become free of negativity)
- When Life Hurts by Jimmy Evans (Finding hope and healing from the pain you carry)
- I Am David by Jimmy Evans
- I Changed My Mind by Jimmy Evans (Journey toward Spiritual maturity)
- Find us to read more about all our therapies including Clinical Nutritional Healing on Facebook Now – Click here