Evox Therapy for ORLANDO Florida Medical Patients
Why consider Emotional & Spiritual Therapy?
The emotional and spiritual aspects of healing are often more important than the physical aspects of healing in that emotional or spiritual imblances or traumas can manifest as physical illness. Often, when the emotional truama is acknowledged, it can be healed. Through the emotional healing comes an easier, more complete physical healing. Physical and Non-Physical cannot be separated and the Non-Physical cannot be ignored if a person truly wants deep healing.
What is physical must first come from the energetic aspect of existence. Emotional Repolarization Technique (ERT) and EVOX biofeedback therapy are just two of the many ways a person can uncover and heal hidden or subconscious beliefs that are blocking complete physical or mental healing.
Benefits of EVOX Perception Reframing Therapy - EVOX Therapy
The emotional aspect of healing and wellness is often far more important than the typical protocols of healthy eating and exercise, yet often receives little attention. Common roadblocks to real health often stem from making poor choices, lack of willpower, and repeated destructive behavior. It is actually the subconscious mind that controls up to 90% of our daily behaviors.
Therefore, ‘sub-conscious stress’ stemming from a real or perceived trauma can create negative behavior patterns that can sabotage even our best efforts of success at almost any endeavor, and can persist throughout a person’s lifetime.
Effective clearing of emotional roadblocks can create new insights to dealing with stressful situations, and the ability to not only recognize all the choices available, but also to follow through with new healthy choices and improved decision making.
EVOX Perception Reframing Therapy uses innovative voice mapping technology to identify congested emotional areas at the subconscious level, and effectively clears them by feeding back the missing frequencies detected in a person’s voice. Shifts in voice patterns can be noticed almost immediately. Subconscious roadblocks are accessed and cleared, leading to long lasting positive change.
Often, real or perceived trauma begins in childhood with our primary caregivers, and the effects of the trauma are stored in the sub-conscious for a lifetime. By healing the family relationships at the subconscious level, a person is free to work on even more specific desired improvements in their life with greater ease and success.
Timeframe of EVOX Therapy - Orlando Florida
Over approximately a six-week period, Trans-Generational Reframing sessions can be completed, effectively healing the perceived or real traumas experienced with parents, grandparents, caregivers, spouses or significant others. Many patients experience life changing transformations just through clearing negative family or relationship patterns.
After Trans-Generational sessions are complete, additional EVOX Therapy sessions can target specific desired changes, such as clearing fears and phobias, improving sports or work performance, changing destructive habits or beliefs, relationship problems, achieving goals….the list is not limited at all.
EVOX Perception Reframing Therapy
EVOX Perception Reframing Therapy can be useful in many situations where a person may feel ‘stuck’ in a negative thought or behavior pattern. By first healing the subconscious mind, the driver of almost all behavior, more complete physical and emotional healing can begin. EVOX Therapy can help:
- Reduce or eliminate worry, stress, anxiety, or pessimistic outlook
- Alleviate destructive thought patterns and negative behavior
- Improve performance in work, school or athletics
- Heal addictions and compulsive behavior
- Heal emotional causes of weight problems
- Recovery from a traumatic event / Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
- Improve relationships
- Chronic pain and illness
- Psychological issues
- Improve results of traditional ‘talk therapy’ or counseling
EVOX Therapy Helps Reduce Stress, Improve Relationships and Overcome Obstacles by Dr Kathy Veon
Long term stress can lead to depression, anxiety, sleep disorders, and numerous chronic health problems that can leave people feeling ‘stuck’, immobilized, or unable to overcome unhealthy situations. This pattern of being ‘stuck’ often keeps people from becoming their best self or working through challenges to achieve their goals and dreams. And in times of challenge and uncertainty, it’s important to put forth your best efforts to be able to overcome obstacles and create new pathways to success and a better and more peaceful way of living life.
The newest scientific brain research reveals the power that the subconscious mind has on most of what we do, and how we behave and react to various people and situations. Our minds have been ‘trained’ to react to certain stressors based on past experiences, both positive and negative, as well as on the relationship dynamics with our primary caregivers during our childhood.
By unlocking the subconscious mind and healing old thought patterns and perceptions, we can be empowered to make better decisions in the future. We can overcome self-sabotaging behavior, become more confident, more motivated to make positive changes in our lives, and better at effectively handling stressful situations and challenging relationships with family, friends, co-workers and colleagues alike.
EVOX Perception Reframing Therapy uses voice mapping technology along with scientifically researched galvanic skin response (GSR) to detect areas of emotional congestion stored at the subconscious level.
The voice is analyzed and the appropriate frequency signatures are then fed back to the body during the therapy session. Memories of past situations are often released from the subconscious so they can be recognized and healed at the deepest level. This process provides a person the freedom to move forward with a new healthy perception and better responses to the people and situations surrounding them. The results often feel subtle, but provide profound and powerful vehicles for lasting change.
The subconscious mind is like a powerful operating system that is constantly running in the background of our daily life, and greatly influences our reactions to both people and situations. Healing the emotionally congested areas in the subconscious mind frees a person to choose rather than just react. Recognizing that you always have a choice is powerful, and leads you to make empowered and healthy decisions in the future. Making more healthy decisions usually leads to less drama or chaos in our lives.
In as little as 6 weeks, TransGenerational Reframing sessions can be completed. These are important sessions that can help reframe old perceptions acquired in our childhood from interaction with our primary care-givers and other formative relationships.
Reframing perceptions from childhood can prove to be immensely healing on many levels. Results have shown to have positive and life changing effects for many people. After the TransGenerational Reframing sessions are completed, a person is free to use individual EVOX sessions to reframe the perception of any event, goal, or other areas in their lives in which they would like to see improvement.
Examples of how EVOX Therapy can be beneficial:
- Victims of violence, trauma, or abuse can experience significantly reduced levels of anxiety or depression that surround the memory of the event. Trauma in childhood often leads to depression or anxiety later in life. EVOX Therapy can be very helpful for those suffering from PTSD.
- A person who repeatedly chooses unhealthy relationships can learn to quickly recognize the negative pattern and make better choices in the future. Eliminating toxic relationships will provide more space in your life for more genuinely loving, healthy, and authentic relationships.
- Performance in athletics, work, or school can be improved by clearing sabotaging or negative beliefs held at the subconscious level. Overcome challenges, meet goals, and improve performance.
- Fears and phobias can be quickly overcome, leading to more peace and freedom.
- Is helpful in overcoming addictions, compulsive and other destructive behaviors.
- Behavioral issues such as anger or rage can be overcome by healing the emotional trauma(s) that perpetuate inappropriate or unhealthy reactions.
- Improve interpersonal relationships with your spouse, children, and friends.
- Chronic illness almost always has an emotional component that is overlooked by the medical community. Reframing perceptions can have a huge impact on recovering from autoimmune illnesses, chronic pain, depression, insomnia, anxiety, and many others.
- Is complementary to traditional ‘talk-therapy’. We can’t talk about that which we are unaware. The subconscious keeps us ‘safe’ from trauma by hiding it from our conscious awareness. However, we can’t heal what we can’t feel. The reality is that the trauma or negative perception is still affecting our behavior; we are now just unaware of where it’s coming from. EVOX Therapy can greatly assist the effectiveness of talk therapy sessions by opening awareness to issues that need to be courageously faced with complete honesty.
EVOX Therapy can be used in an endless number of situations to reframe the unhealthy perceptions that inhibit healing and growth. Growth is not stagnant, but instead is about healing the past and moving forward, freeing you from negative repetitive thoughts and behavior. Freedom from the past can move you closer to a healthier future. Always choose to be the best ‘you’ possible!
Meet Dr Kathy Veon
Dr. Veon is a board certified Acupuncture Physician and Clinical Nutritionist. She specializes in Holistic and Functional Medicine, Clinical Nutrition and helping people overcome Chronic Illnesses. She earned her post-doctorate (DAOM) at Emperor’s College of Traditional Oriental Medicine in Santa Monica, CA with specialties in both Internal and Physical Medicine. She also graduated with honors from Florida College of Integrative Medicine and Orlando, Florida.
Kathy has received extensive training in acupuncture, Chinese and Western herbology, Clinical Nutrition Therapy, Nutrigenomics, Holistic Medicine, Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA), Emotional Repolarization Technique (ERT), EVOX Perception Reframing Therapy, Cation Mud Therapy (Pelotherapy), NAET (allergy elimination technique) and other holistic modalities. She has received specialized training in addiction and detox therapy and is certified as an Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist (ADS) through the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA). Learn more about Dr Kathy Veon – click here.